Bio-Blended Heating Oil
We use a soy based, bio-blended heating fuel. Our bio-blended heating oil contains special additives to help you get the maximum performance from your heating system, and reduces the build up of sludge and water. Our minimum delivery is 100 gallons or a full tank.
What are the advantages of using a bio-blended heating oil with our advanced additives?
- Burns cleaner than regular heating oil
- Helps avoid costly repairs and may lead to fewer service calls
- Extends the life of your heating system
- Helps stabilize fuel during the summer months
- Reduces corrosion on the inside of your tank
- Keeps the burner nozzle clean
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Derived from natural oils
- Helps reduce your carbon footprint
- Made in the U.S.A.
Clean Propane Gas
Our propane gas is blended with methanol to burn cleaner and prevent regulator freeze-ups. Propane is used for a variety of appliances including:
- Cook stoves
- Water heaters
- Heating systems
- Decorative stoves and fireplaces
- Gas grills
Bring your 20 lb. gas grill tank in to any Cota & Cota office to exchange it for a full tank. Please allow 24 hours to refill your own tank. Please call your local office for pricing.
Ultra-low Sulfur Kerosene
Premium Diesel & Mid-Grade Gasoline
Premium Grade Wood Pellets
We can deliver pellets to your home by the ton. Please ask your local office for pricing. Minimum home delivery is one ton, or fifty 40 lb. bags.