Brattleboro Has Relocated!

The Brattleboro office, previously located at 845 Putney Road, has moved to 584 Putney Road. We returned to our roots by converting an old Shell Gas Station into our new office space! When Ken and Helen Cota founded our company in 1941, they ran the business out of a Shell Station. Even though we haven’t been affiliated with Shell since the 40s, that Shell red and yellow has been part of our identity for over 70 years.

We celebrated our new home with an Open House, September 30-October 2. Visitors signed up to win 100 gallons of heating fuel, saw the new space and enjoyed refreshments. Congratulations to Sandra Bessette, winner of 100 gallons of heating fuel!

Our drivers and technicians worked hard to give us a nice new space to call home. Here are a few snapshots of the work as it progressed…

Sign up for e-newsletters!