An annual tune up is a great way to cut your heating costs by up to 10%. In this energy market, an average sized home could save up to $350 annually! During a tune up, the technician will inspect your furnace for potential problems, which will save you the hassle and extra money associated with an emergency call.
At minimum, our Service Technicians will perform the following checklist:
- Make sure all thermostats are in proper working order.
- Brush and vacuum the heat exchanger.
- Inspect and change air filters, oil filters, and strainers.
- Change nozzle to prevent build-up.
- Inspect the oil tank.
- Perform an efficiency test.
Your furnace needs routine maintenance, much like your car. Don’t let it break down in the middle of the night due to a preventative measure. Call us to schedule your appointment today! (888) COTA-OIL…(888) 268-2645. You can also schedule service on our website, or call your local office.